Website administration is a pretty broad phrase and covers many different aspects so I will break down what it means for you and I. Listed below are the website administration tasks I perform for my clients on WordPress sites.
- Installing, configuring and updating plugins and themes
- Uploading and resizing images
- Uploading and formatting and editing content
- Creating meta titles and meta descriptions for pages and posts
- Initial website creation and setup
- Scheduling backups
- Editing/creating menus
- Writing blog posts and pages
I’ve also moved websites for clients who have decided that they want more control over their site and want to manage it themselves. A lot will depend on where the site is hosted, i.e., hosting company or private webmaster/designer. If this is something you are interested in, let’s talk and see if I can help you.