Website administration is a pretty broad phrase and covers many different aspects so I will break down what it means for you and I. Listed below are the website administration tasks I perform for my clients on WordPress sites.
- Installing, configuring and updating plugins and themes
- Uploading and resizing images
- Uploading and formatting and editing content
- Creating meta titles and meta descriptions for pages and posts
- Initial website creation and setup
- Scheduling backups
- Editing/creating menus
- Writing blog posts and pages (more details here)
I’ve also moved websites for clients who have decided that they want more control over their site and want to manage it themselves. A lot will depend on where the site is hosted, i.e., hosting company or private webmaster/designer. If this is something you are interested in, let’s talk and see if I can help you.
Price: €30 per hour